QEL owns and operates a 285 TEU vessel, MV Daya Maju, which provides a twice weekly feeder service from Port Klang to Belawan. Together with its chartered tonnage, QEL is the single biggest feeder operator in the Port Klang – Belawan sector.
QEL has further strengthened its position as full fledge 3PL player since its merger with LKC. QEL is now able to offer a full range of total logistics services including warehousing and distribution services, haulage and conventional trucking and custom clearance riding on LKC’s own assets.
QEL has ventured aggressively into agency business since 2008 and currently represents principals ranging from container liner, semi-conventional vessel operators and isotank operator, trading in regional and international waters.
With the backing of LKC’s heavy lift assets such as low-loaders, multi-axle trailers, SPMTs, heavy lift cranes up to 500mt capacity, own tug and barges, QEL is now able to offer a full range of projects and heavy lift services to our customers.
Next available vessel ex-Port Klang to:
- Papua New Guinea: mv Szczecin Trader v.1705S eta Pkg 20th […]
MALAYSIA’s port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) is pushing ahead with its MYR5 billion […]
Why Choose Us
- Extensive network coverage – own offices in main Malaysian ports with regional agency offices in Indonesia and Thailand.
- Full fledged total logistic services supported by own fleet of land and sea equipment.
- Industry recognition – by local port authority, terminal operators, Jabatan Laut Malaysia and major global and regional shipping lines.
- Your cargo will be managed by a team of qualified professionals with years of experience in shipping and land transportation.